Monday, January 14, 2013

2013.


Two bits of good news in the Cringles book world: we're officially in our second printing of MFUG, and we just finished recording the audio book - to be released sooner than later, provided I don't twinge myself to death listening back in the editing room. I'm not sure, but I might have to redo it more convincingly. Tap into the Kiefer Sutherland narrating a car commercial/Morgan Freeman telling me he doesn't give a damn part of my performance soul!

This past weekend, Bruce Peninsula had the pleasure of recording some oohs and aaahs for Del Bel. They're working on a new record that, from what we heard, sounds awesome. Afterward, we clinked glasses to more awesome recordings freshly in the can: EONS' first, Marine Dreams' second, the Weather Station's third... the paint on 2012 barely had a chance to dry!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment